I am a software developer with 16 years of experience spanning the complexities of large Government agencies, financial institutions and globally operated private organisations. I live in Melbourne, Australia, currently working for Virgin Pulse.
- I specialise in architecting Cloud friendly (highly available and scalable) solutions within Microsoft’s Azure platform
- I am an advocate of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI & CD) with extensive experience in Azure DevOps and infrastructure as code
- I am adept at tailoring communication to stakeholders based on their technical understanding
- I enjoy working with people to elicit and analyse requirements to ensure the best solution is designed and delivered for the problem at hand
- I drive myself and my team towards continuous improvement with my experience implementing agile practises
Bachelor of Information Technology, University of Canberra